Our efficient and friendly sales and logistic team will assist you throughout the entire export process.
STEP 1: Send Pro-Forma Invoice information to our team
In order to provide you with a pro-forma invoice, we would require the following information:
- Full company/farm name
- Physical and postal address
- Contact person details (Telephone number and e-mail)
- Preferred plant variety
- Preferred plant size (In-Vitro, In-Vivo (5cm), Field Ready (20cm))
- Total amount of plants required
- Amount of plants required per shipment
- Preferred delivery date
- Delivery preference - Airfreight, road (South Africa only), collection from our premises
- Closest airport if airfreight is preferred
- Currency preference (RAND, EUR, US$)
- VAT certificate (applicable to South Africa only)
STEP 2: Obtaining an Import Permit
Du Roi Laboratory would issue you with a Pro-forma invoice which you would need to obtain an import permit.
An import application can be lodged at your local Department of Agriculture.
STEP3: Send Du Roi Lab a copy of the Import Permit
Du Roi Laboratory would need your import permit to arrange the export documents and the shipments of your plants.
STEP 4: Receive Export Documents for clearing
Prior to the plants being sent, Du Roi Lab will e-mail all export documents through to you to arrange clearing of your plants upon arrival.
STEP 5: Arrange transport of plants from airport to plantation
You would need to arrange transport of your plants to the plantation. Please note that plants should be kept at Room Temperature.